Re: [BKARTS] Glue Help

Thank you to everybody for the advice on glue, it really was most
enlightning. Having read and digested it all I suspect that I am,
quite simply, not doing it correctly. I shall be putting the advice
into practice on the next book.

Many thanks again

Verian

 Carl Sundell <c-sundell@xxxxxxxx> wrote:I use commercial padding
 cement as used by printers to cement the backs of memorandum pads.
 It is a water based milk white thick cement that I dilute for
 leather binding and gluing end papers. It remains flexible for
 years and holds very well. I have old paper pads that are over 75
 years old and the cement backs are still flexible.

Carl H. Sundell
Book Collector and Repairer