Re: [BKARTS] BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 26 Jan 2003 to 27 Jan 2003 (#2003-28)

Caryl-
Have you tried a Dritz perforating wheel used by people who sew?
I have also heard you can also use a pizza cutter.
Another place to look would be craft magazines and websites which
inform "stampers." Somerset Magazine has a great deal of information
about miniaturizing and reproducing one's artwork as postage stamps.
Alice

Alice Simpson
New York
E:<DanceMarathon1@xxxxxxx>
FEATURE ARTICLE: <<A
HREF="http://www.craftsreport.com/current_issue/profile.html";>
http://www.craftsreport.com/current_issue/profile.html</A>>
THE DANCING CHANCELLOR: <A HREF="http://tudorhistory.org/news/hatton.html";>
http://tudorhistory.org/news/hatton.html</A>

<< >Can anyone out there tell me where I can get a stamp perforation tool. I