Re: [BKARTS] Call for entries for book arts?

This list.

p.

Hello again,

Sorry to be so chatty........I was wondering where the best place is to see
listings of Call for Entries for the book arts?  I know that magazines such
as FiberArts and Crafts Report commonly report such things, but I wondered
if there was a better place to read about specific book exhibits?

Thanks..........

Bobbi C.
http://www.bobbichukran.com
Mixed-media collage paintings