[BKARTS] Curators and Collectors [Commercial Notice]

I am in the process of finishing "Mad Laughter," a book that I began more
than thirty years ago, containing my best published and unpublished writing,
as well as photographs and other illustrations. It will be published by
subscription in association with Ken López, Bookseller, who some of you will
recognize as president of the Antiquarian Booksellers Association of
America.

A formal announcement will be sent out shortly, but meanwhile, I have some
interesting and unique items such as trial dummies that could eventually
become quite valuable. As I need to purchase some equipment to carry out the
project, I'd like to sell them. Please contact me at siegel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
if you wish to be further informed about Mad Laughter.

--

JULES SIEGEL http://www.cafecancun.com/bookarts/jsiegel.htm
Apdo. 1764  77501-Cancun Q. Roo Tel 1-52-998-883-3629