[BKARTS] Bookish Cartoon

Brought to my attention by Gabrielle Fox, I just have to share this cartoon
as it touches on every aspect of what we do as binders and book artists.

The cartoon is by Posy Simmonds and is part of her(?) "Literary Life"
column published by the Guardian in the UK.

<http://books.guardian.co.uk/posysimmonds/0,12693,852375,00.html>

Peter

Peter D. Verheyen
Bookbinder & Conservator