[BKARTS] Gocco print proof

For those interested in the Gocco,

I'm starting a Gocco proof magazine, Pudding, to test the variables
of Gocco printing on paper.  The first issue tests how 4 different
metallic/pearl inks print over 6 different solid colors.  The
metallic inks are gold, silver, pearl blue, and pearl red.  The
solids are violet, pale green, burgundy, mustard yellow, brown, and
navy blue. It's essentially a test strip folded into a small booklet.

Please check with me for availability before you send the SASE, but
that's all you need to do to get a copy.  A2 or business size will
do, and 37c stamp. Send the SASE to:

Pudding
c/o Shu-Ju Wang
11540 SW 43rd Ave