Re: [BKARTS] Selling Your Books to Collectors

Susan Hensel's interview is an EXCELLENT one for a great deal of advice for
ALL artists, especially book artists. Susan uses the basic methods of
networking-promotion-marketing that any Harvard Business School grad knows
by heart. These techniques have worked for me for many years, and I
recommend that EVERYONE read this article! The thing one learns from it is
that "ALL of the above" has to be done, and done regularly, in order to
succeed. Terrific stuff!

Patrice Baldwin