Re: [BKARTS] Skinny signatures/double dates

    I took a look at the web site in the posting by Terry Belanger, and it
does give a good succinct explanation of Chancery year (as I was taught to
call it) or double date.  I am still not entirely sure about the date of
this particular signature, late 17C, 18C??  The ink is a pale sepia, so I
am sure it isn't as late as 19th.   But some form of the older dating
system is certainly being employed.
   Dorothy