Re: [BKARTS] Vellum source

Jesse Meyer makes vellum/parchment in Montgomery, New York.

Jesse Meyer Parchment Maker
11 Factory St., PO Box 307
Montgomery, NY, 12549
B: 845.457.3834 Fax: 845.457.9115
email: mctanner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

He paid a visit to the University of Iowa Conservation Lab last fall.

http://www.lib.uiowa.edu/preservation/pages/news/JMeyer2002.htm

Shari DeGraw