Re: [BKARTS] Gocco print proof

I'm afraid I don't know the exact title right now, as I've just moved and
I'm still living out of boxes (ick). I bought the book straight from
Shereen LaPlantz a few years ago in a class she taught at the Coupeville
Arts Center (on Whidbey Island in Washington State).

I'll get back to you though, when I dig deep enough to locate my
non-essentials, so to speak.

By the way, I'm not sure who will be teaching there this summer, but the
Coupeville Arts Center has some excellent classes and teachers, and in a
stunningly beautiful setting. I've taken quite a few classes there in all
sorts of things: hand papermaking, alternative photography, hand-coloring
photographs, fibers and fabrics of all sorts, and of course book arts.
Another of my favorite teachers there was Michael Jacobs, who specializes
in 3-D and pop-up books. It's a wonderful place.

Sorry to be of so little concrete help...

Kris

--
  Kris Haff
  krishaff@xxxxxxxxxxx