[BKARTS] HP Cartridges for Sale

I recently traded in my HP 1220C printer for a new HP cp1700 and I
have some brand new cartridges left over. I have one HP inkjet 78
(large color cartridge) and two HP inkjet 45 (black ink) cartridges.
These are still in the original packaging. They can be used in many
different HP pieces of equipment. I will part with the three of them
of for $50. That's about half price. Any takers? Contact me off
list. Hope you are all wintering well. Thank you for your attention.

Ted Smolen
tsmolen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx