Re: [BKARTS] Anybody published commercially?

In a message dated 2/6/03 11:50:37 AM, chris.gaspereau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< The only thing that gives me pause about the company is that a number of

their books are "manufactured in China." >>

Probably because of all the handwork involved in putting that together.
For a while pop-up books were only manufactured in China and South America,
and most now are in South America only - I heard that many/all the hand
processed book (ie pop up and Aunt Sallie's Lament-type books) plants in
China closed. But there is no place in the US that manufactures them.