Re: [BKARTS] Alum tawed thongs

Thanks for the info, Jack.

Maybe if my skin is goat it might be advantageous to pack the sewing to
make it a bit less floppy. If I packed, would I follow the sewing you
suggested with a figure eight around the thongs?

I wonder if laminating the goat with parchment and packing the sewing would
then be too stiff. I'll try a couple of models.

Linda
Canberra, Australia