Re: [BKARTS] Pellon or equal

The question: will it (Pellon) melt in a printer or cause other
damage? I am
aware that it takes print on an etching press quite well. However,
this is
pressure without heat. And if for some reason, the cousin prints
better than
Pellon (being of just enough difference in chemical composition to
take the
heat) please assure me and I will hasten to the cousin store to
purchase.

If you have some expired components for your printer you can test with those. Otherwise, Bobbi's answer points the way to testing. Check the heat specs for your printer, duplicate the conditions of heat, estimated pressure and time (very important) and then make it a bit worse. This should answer your question.

Don Drake
Dreaming Mind

ddrake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
IM: stitchbyhand