Re: [BKARTS] seeking a structure

I think you're asking about a piano hinge structure. Each signature is
woven to a rod. The book can be an unlimited number of signatures. Alisa
Golden's book, Creating Handmade Books, describes how the structure is
made. I think it's listed in other books as well, probably one of Keith
Smith's. It requires a fair amount of patience, and I've found that it's
hard not to get a sloppy-looking piano hinge book, but I've seen other
peoples' piano-hinge books that've looked really amazing!

Good luck,
Nikki

--
A nontransparent self is needed, an aesthetics of documentation where
images have power, because the drama is real.