[Table of Contents] [Search]

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [BKARTS] seeking a structure

You may also be thinking of a type of loose leaf binder call a "Royal Binder"
this type has a back metal with a series of rod attached at the top. Each
individual rod goes through the folded portion af a magazine (for example)
then hooks at the bottom to keep it in place. The older type Royal Binder had
rod that were not fastened at either end.  I have borrowed the design of
Royal binders to make albums and scrap books using string and a wooden spine.

Ed Stansell

            BOOK_ARTS-L: The listserv for all the book arts.
      For subscription information, the Archive, and other related
            resources and links go to the Book_Arts-L FAQ at:

        Archive maintained and suppported by Conservation OnLine

[Subject index] [Index for current month] [Table of Contents] [Search]