[BKARTS] New Books about Books Catalogue

***DO NOT USE YOUR REPLY FUNCTION TO RESPOND TO THIS EMAIL***

You can contact us directly at  colophon@xxxxxxx

Our newly issued List 130 is available for browsing at our web site.
List 130 offers both antiquarian and in-print books about books,
bibliographies, books on the history of printing and private presses,
typography, books on medieval manuscripts, palaeography, and more.

http://www,colophonbooks.com

Robert and Christine Liska

Colophon Book Shop, ABAA
--------------------------------