[BKARTS] Catalogue announcement

My latest catalogue of reference materials on the fine and decorative arts,
#45, can be browsed at my website below.

Russell R. duPont
Bookseller
41 Star Street
Whitman, MA 02382
Tel: 781-447-4091
Fax: 781-447-4091

To browse my inventory of books, paintings, prints & photographs, please
visit my website: www.dupontbooks.com

specializing in reference materials on the fine and decorative arts, prints,
photographs and ephemera.

You can also browse my books at http://www.amazon.com/shops/dupbooks

Two new places to search for good books from good dealers:

http://www.bibliodirect.com/
http://www.bookquarters.com/

For paintings and prints, visit
http://www.arthunt.net/