[BKARTS] Book_Arts-L: Subscribing, unsubscribing, and setting options

Full information on subscribing, unsubscribing, and setting other options
can be found in the Book_Arts-L FAQ and Archive at
<http://www.philobiblon.com>. A link to this is also in the header and
footer of EVERY message to the list

Briefly, to unsubscribe, send:

Unsub Book_Arts-L

to:

listserv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

After sending the command, you will receive a message back from the server
asking you to confirm the change in your subscription. Simply reply, leave
the subject line as it is, delete the body of the message, and write "ok"
without the "".

Please note spelling of list name. All of these processes are fully
automated, and syntax is vital. Other commands such as digest, can be found
in the FAQ.

Please note the spelling of the listname, and double check before sending.
Regrettably, I cannot add subscribers manually. If you are attempting to
unsubscribe and find that you are not recognized, your email address has
most likely change. In that case, please let me know, and I'll remove you.

Thank you,

Peter Verheyen
Listowner, Book_Arts-L

Peter D. Verheyen