From: Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.philobiblon.com
[mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Dave Allen
Sent: Friday, February 14, 2003 12:34 PM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: journal lock

Hi Everyone,
I hope that the expertise that's available on this list will help me
find something for a customer. I need a lock mechanism I put on a
leather bound journal that matches the quality of the binding. It should
be simple yet elegant or could be something I could cover with leather
to hide. Any suggestions? to be honest, I can't find any suppliers of
this item, not even the cheap ones we see on children's dairies.
Thanks for your help,
Dave

David Allen
840 Snowdrop Avenue