[BKARTS] Upcoming Deadlines - The Women's Studio Workshop, Rosendale, NY

The Women's Studio Workshop has several upcoming deadlines that we wouldn't
want you to forget.  Please visit our web site for more information. We
look forward to receiving your application!

March 1:

Summer Internship
<http://www.wsworkshop.org/summerintern_2003.htm>http://www.wsworkshop.org/summerintern_2003.htm

March 15:

Fellowships
Fellowships are a chance to work independently in our printmaking,
papermaking, photography, book arts, and ceramics studio.
<http://www.wsworkshop.org/fellowships.html>http://www.wsworkshop.org/fellowships.html
Summer Arts Institute Scholarship
<http://www.wsworkshop.org/reginfo_2003.htm#scholarships>http://www.wsworkshop.org/reginfo_2003.htm#scholarships

April 1:
Internships
<http://www.wsworkshop.org/internships.html>http://www.wsworkshop.org/internships.html
Hands on Art Visiting Artist Opportunity
An opportunity to edition a bookwork and work with students during our art
in education program.
<http://www.wsworkshop.org/handsonart%20project.htm>http://www.wsworkshop.org/handsonart%20project.htm
Geraldine R. Dodge Residency Grant
Time and resources for a New Jersey artist to create a new body of work.
<http://www.wsworkshop.org/dodge%20residencies.htm>http://www.wsworkshop.org/dodge%20residencies.htm
Studio Residency
This residency is to support the creation of a new body of work in one of
WSW's studio disciplines.
<http://www.wsworkshop.org/s_initiatives.html>http://www.wsworkshop.org/s_initiatives.html

Don't forget that you can now register for Summer Arts Institute classes
online.
Please contact us if you have any questions about our programs.
And if you are local, We'll see you at the Sixth Annual Chili Bowl Fiesta
on February 22nd.  Don't forget that it will be at the Bloomington
Firehouse on Route 32 i