[BKARTS] Query

All,

I've been reading all of the posts with some interest for the past year or
so, though admittedly, I am not a 'book arts' person per se (as least as
someone who understands the variety of presses and their uses, binding
materials, and the like). What I am interested in is the book as an
object -- and specifically the interface between the book-object and
narrative (broadly construed).

So, forgive me if this is out of line for the list. I edit a literary
journal which is more of an assemblage, since it is unbound (hence the name,
Unbound). I am always seeking submissions. I know some of you work in
multiples and I am wondering if anyone would like to submit. If anyone is
interested, I can be reached at unbound@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks,

Rick Henry