[Table of Contents] [Search]

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [BKARTS] page hinging material


I'm not sure why you want something like pellon, but what you need is
filmoplast-T. It is a non-acid pressure sensitive cloth tape. It is available
at all bookbinding supply houses and Neschen USA.


            BOOK_ARTS-L: The listserv for all the book arts.
      For subscription information, the Archive, and other related
            resources and links go to the Book_Arts-L FAQ at:

        Archive maintained and suppported by Conservation OnLine

[Subject index] [Index for current month] [Table of Contents] [Search]