Re: [BKARTS] Nexus

On 2/21/03 11:15 AM, you wrote:

> I would appreciate more information about the reasons Nexus's closure is
> imminently occurring
> before I write letters on their behalf.
> Thanks,
> Alice

Hi Alice,

Perhaps you should write them and ask. It is rather a mystery to all of us.

I wrote them and protested their decision to summarily end the press with
TWO weeks notice.

They did not try to give me an explanation or give me any answers. All they
wrote back was to demand "where did you get the board's email addresses".
(It is a public non-profit org, and that is public knowledge and available
without that much difficulty).

Phil

Philip Zimmermann
Zimmermann Multiples