[BKARTS] Digital artists books - suggestions

I'll confess at the outset that I am posting this message in the
hope of saving some time :-) I teach a subject called 'Art and
Books' and in the last  topic we look at 'virtual books'. Some of
the examples I've used in the past have disappeared from the web so
I am in need of new examples of artists books that can be viewed
online - not examples where a single spread is displayed but the
kind where there is an attempt to reproduce the sequential or page
turning quality of a book in an online format. Previously I've had
examples of books that exist in both digital and physical form and
examples that exist only in digital form. Any suggestions would be
much appreciated and may save me hours of fruitless (although
interesting) surfing.

Sue Wood
Lecturer in Art History
School of Humanities and Social Sciences
Charles Sturt University
Locked Bag 678
Wagga Wagga  NSW 2678
Australia