From: Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.philobiblon.com
[mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Wood, Susan
Sent: February 23, 2003 8:01 PM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BKARTS] Digital artists books - suggestions

I'll confess at the outset that I am posting this message in the hope of
saving some time :-) I teach a subject called 'Art and Books' and in the
last  topic we look at 'virtual books'. Some of the examples I've used in
the past have disappeared from the web so I am in need of new examples of
artists books that can be viewed online - not examples where a single spread
is displayed but the kind where there is an attempt to reproduce the
sequential or page turning quality of a book in an online format. Previously
I've had examples of books that exist in both digital and physical form and
examples that exist only in digital form. Any suggestions would be much
appreciated and may save me hours of fruitless (although interesting)
surfing.

Sue Wood
Lecturer in Art History
School of Humanities and Social Sciences
Charles Sturt University
Locked Bag 678
Wagga Wagga  NSW 2678
Australia