[BKARTS] Poetry

Matthew,
        I happened to be at Project Gutenberg looking for a poetry
book today and came across one with lots of poems suitable for your
use.  If you are not familiar with Project Gutenberg it posts text
copies of out of copyright books.  Project Gutenberg is the
Internet's oldest producer of FREE electronic books (eBooks or
eTexts).  You can go to their home page at: http://www.promo.net/pg/
The book with the poems you will find helpful is:

The Home Book of Verse, by Burton Stevenson #1 in our 8 volume Home
Book of Verse series by Stevenson V4 and V5 correspond to the two
halves of "Part IV" as they were in two volume editions of over 3700
pages:  half is in each Vol.

link to it is: http://www.ibiblio.org/gutenberg/etext01/1hbov10.txt
I am sure if you look in the table of contents you will find
something you can use then scroll down to the poem its self.  Good
luck with your project.  PS - It is a large file they broke the 3700
page two volumes into four parts but it still takes awhile.

Sincerely,
John Laird
Director of Library Sales
Oak Knoll Books