[BKARTS] [Re] Poetry

Regarding the Gutenberg Project, the format of the texts is
problematic. I heartily endorse their efforts, but raw text files
can be difficult to get into a "reader". I recommend a site that
provides public domain texts formatted for computer readers. The
site is:

www.blackmask.com

David Moynihan's site has a search engine for specific
authors/pieces and is organized topically. One of the topics is for
younger readers. He even has foreign language editions. As much as I
love books, I love to read nearly as much and with my Palm, I can
take a number of "books" with me anywhere.

Norm Fenlason