Re: [BKARTS] [Re] Poetry

Hello all,
I've used Project Gutenberg with Quark and InDesign, you have to use
the find (command f) feature to first remove all double spaces &
replace with 1 space, replace end of paragraph with one space, then
find all double spaces and change to return and tab. This way you
can flow the text through signatures without looking for every
unnecessary return.

Val