Re: [BKARTS] now that I'm in how do I pay for it?

After an intensive US search for Book Arts study locations, I am on
my way to Camberwell in the fall, as well. America does have some
very nice programs, but very limited in number. I would reccommend
University of the Arts in Philledelphia, PA. I toured their
facilities in great detail and was welcomed by everyone I met. They
seem to have a very intimate environment that is dedicated to the
"fine art" side of book arts. Also, Universtity of Alabama has a
well-known program, but I don't know that much about it. Check out
their website for more info. Another interesting one is at Chicago
Center for Book and Paper Arts (part of Columbia College), and they
have something called the Aiko Fellowship. The have a very
prestigious collection, so I've heard. There are far more programs
here that offer BA or unaccredited study, but MFA/MA choices are
limited. Those are the best I found. Good luck in your search!

A.C. Berkheiser