[BKARTS] Oops!

I have no idea why my last post turned up in computer speak. I use
Microsoft Outlook but thought I had set to to send everything in
plain text.  I hope I'll be forgiven! THIS is what the message was
supposed to say:

Wow. I've been overwhelmed by suggestions for digital books. Thanks
ever so much to everyone who responded to my plea. There are
probably more than I can use in the digital books topic and instead
I may use some as additions to the artists book topic.  I find the
variety of approaches to digital books fascinating in itself and it
is always interesting to see what students think about them. We
start the semester with the question of what a book is and finishing
with digital books brings us back in a full circle. The question of
control in moving to the next page/screen is often times a deciding
factor in whether or not the students are prepared to admit a
digital book into their definition of what a book is.

I should add that the subject uses online resources almost
exclusively and that the resources I've found through the book arts
list and Peter's site play an important role.  (and a PS. I was
interested to see that the Alphabet site was suggested more than
once. That is the one site I used last year that hasn't disappeared.
It generates lots of discussion about the issue I mentioned above -
that is some students believe it is a book, others don't).

Sue W