[BKARTS] book maker's exchange

Out on a limb.  My New Year's Resolution is to make a book a month.
I love making books and it has taken me the longest time to figure
out how to deal with content.  So far my books have been in editions
of one.  Its a strange thing.  Now, I would really like to make
small editions, mainly relying on photocopy machines.  Does anyone
out there know of a "book-makers exchange" (I'll send you mine if
you send me yours)?