[BKARTS] Subject: Card Stock Printer?

--- Automatic digest processor
<LISTSERV@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Subject: Card Stock Printer?

Bill, I agree with Bill W, although it depends more
specifically on what you are doing.  I have a 2200,
archival inks, ink jet, large format, can handle a
variety of papers and thicknesses.  If you're in NYC
and/or have more specific q's, feel free to contact
me.

>Does anyone know of a printer -- laser preferred --
that can handle large sheets of cardstock similar to
file folders (.010" and .020" thick)? The size
would be about 15" x 18".
Thanks, Bill Minter

=====
mindy belloff  ~  mabell                                        http://www.IntimaPress.com