Re: [BKARTS] Ten Minute Slipcase

At 04:19 PM 3/4/2003 -0700, you wrote:
Does anyone know what a "Ten Minute Slipcase" looks like? I think it was
perhaps developed by Sue Evrard. Is there any book or internet site that has
directions on how to make it?

Thanks,

Kevin

Kevin,

I made one of those Ten Minute Slipcases once, and as I recall, Hour Long
Slipcase might be a more appropriate name. But, like most things, there's
probably a learning curve. It was made with a heavy weight paper, and
seemed to do the slipcase job nicely enough. Given enough time, I could
probably dig up instructions and send them to you, if you'd like, but it
may be a week or two before I can get to it.

John Cutrone
Red Wagon Bookworks
Lake Worth, Florida
http://www.redwagonbookworks.com