[BKARTS] Vellum follow-up

Just to follow-up on my request for vellum several weeks ago, I was referred
to Jesse Meyer in NY by someone on the list, spoke to him on the phone and
received just what I needed less than a week later. He was great to deal
with and the vellum is beautiful. He was able to fine an imperfect piece
that fit my budget, and while it wasn't cheap, it was well worth the price.

He can be reached at mctanner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx or by phone at 845-457-3834

Thanks to the people who suggested him.

with best wishes,
Roberta