[BKARTS] Simple Slipcase Samples

As promised, I now have some photos of the simple slipcase on my web page.
For those just tuning in, I have instructions for this slipcase on my web
page under "Instructions & Workshops."  The slipcases can be seen with
"Stone Eye" under "Bindings" and "Garamond" under "Artist Books" all in the
"Gallery" section.

The slipcase for Garamond is straight forward.  The case for Stone Eye has a
separate piece of paper woven into the front of the case before it was
assembled.  It's not difficult, just takes some pre-planning.

The URL for my website is: <http://bookworks.tripod.com/>.

Eric

 Eric Alstrom       Hanover, NH
 Book: Artist | Binder | Conservator