Re: [BKARTS] question...please help!

When I went to design school I had a professor who took a letterpress
internship at Yolla Bolly Press in California. Last time I checked they
were still taking interns but when I looked at the web site today I
couldn't find information on it. But you could call them. I understand
the internships are several months long and they provide cabin style
housing on the premises. Their web site is really lovely as is their work.
http://www.yollabollypress.com/
Good luck.
BRENDA

Brenda J Gallagher
Brenda Gallagher Designs
7154 Christopher Ct.
Niwot, CO 80503
(303) 652-6535
brenda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Melissa Lamelza wrote:

To whom it may concern:

I was wondering if anyone knew of any possible internships or apprenticeships
offered in the letterpress & book arts. I live in North Carolina, and I have
not been able to find anything near me. I would be willing to relocate
wherever there may be such an opportunity for me. I graduated with my
bachelor's in graphic design, but letterpress & the book arts is definitely
the avenue I wish to pursue. I want to learn from a real Master of the trade.
Can anyone help me? If anyone can provide me with any advice and/or
information, I would greatly appreciate it.

I am willing to do any kind of work in this field. I just want to get into it
so bad. I have always held a great respect & appreciation for these arts
especially. If anyone could help, that would be great! Thanks everyone.

Sincerely,

Melissa Lamelza
mlamelza@xxxxxxx