[BKARTS] Albums+Structures

Albums:
Richard Horton's book is great and he does a fine job with them.
[I need another copy of the book, someone carried off my copy]

I would also investigate the inventions and methods of Daniel Kelm--i.e. The
Wire
Edge, as this structure, more than any I know of, is highly adaptable to all
sorts of albums, mat structures and image carriers. Finally, and certainly
not the last resort, sit down at the drawing board and design one.   The very
best advice I have ever received from a {rather famous} binder was to
"envision what I want to see and figure out how to make it". I think it is
all in the details.

With contemporary materials I am sure the frontiers of album making could be
greatly enhanced.

T.

Timothy C. Ely
504 N. Mill St.