[BKARTS] Books about Bookbinding at Oak Knoll Books

useful to post a link to a catalogue of the various How-To manuals for
Bookbinding available at Oak Knoll.

I am a hands-on type of person and realize the value of manuals in the
growth of the book arts; sitting on our shelves they can't teach new people
the book arts or new techniques to experienced people. As many of these are
less expensive titles they often get lost in our larger catalogues.

We decided to try a new approach to make these manuals more available.  We
have compiled an electronic format only catalogue composed of just how-to
manuals for the various book arts. The different sections of the catalogue
cover Design, Illustration, Bookbinding, Calligraphy, Papermaking (includes
Marbling), Printing, and Typography. Once in a section you can visit the
other sections if interested.  The books listed are both new and previously
owned so some are subject to prior sale.  I hope you find something
interesting.

http://www.oakknoll.com/catalogues/manuals/bookbinding.html

Sincerely,
John Laird