[Table of Contents] [Search]

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[BKARTS] Tea bag-like material

Someone asked me about "a non-sticking tea bag-like synthetic see-through material"  that is used to place a document between during restoration.  I'm not sure was the material is.  They were not talking about mull.  Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks.  Ed (Hutchins)

            BOOK_ARTS-L: The listserv for all the book arts.
      For subscription information, the Archive, and other related
            resources and links go to the Book_Arts-L FAQ at:

        Archive maintained and suppported by Conservation OnLine

[Subject index] [Index for current month] [Table of Contents] [Search]