[Table of Contents] [Search]

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [BKARTS] Tea bag-like material

It's probably reemay or hollytex, or some other synthetic fabric that
allows   for liquid penetration but maintains its own wet strength, Ed.
   Dorothy Africa

At 01:31 AM 3/17/2003, you wrote:
Someone asked me about "a non-sticking tea bag-like synthetic see-through
material"  that is used to place a document between during
restoration.  I'm not sure was the material is.  They were not talking
about mull.  Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks. Ed (Hutchins)

*********************************************** BOOK_ARTS-L: The listserv for all the book arts. For subscription information, the Archive, and other related resources and links go to the Book_Arts-L FAQ at: <http://www.philobiblon.com>

       Archive maintained and suppported by Conservation OnLine

[Subject index] [Index for current month] [Table of Contents] [Search]