Re: [BKARTS] Tea bag-like material

It's probably reemay or hollytex, or some other synthetic fabric that
allows   for liquid penetration but maintains its own wet strength, Ed.
   Dorothy Africa

At 01:31 AM 3/17/2003, you wrote:
Someone asked me about "a non-sticking tea bag-like synthetic see-through
material"  that is used to place a document between during
restoration.  I'm not sure was the material is.  They were not talking
about mull.  Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks. Ed (Hutchins)