[BKARTS] FW: 2003 calendar

Hello All,

A number of people on the list have asked for information about our program, the Book Arts Program at the J. Willard Marriott Library, University of Utah. I'm posting our 2003 calendar through August for those of you who may be interested. If you have any questions, please contact me at marnie.torrey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or 801.585.9191.

Best,

Marnie