Re: [BKARTS] your favorite bookbinding books

My favorite book binding books:

Magazines:
First off My FAVORITE bookbinding magazine is
Dogeared  http://www.drizzle.com/~turtles/
Taballae Ansata distributed by John Neal booksellers is also wonderful
Somerset Studio magazine now has a book arts section in it that I love as well!

Books:
ANYTHING by Alisa Golden, Shereen LaPlantz (her website has great
instructions on it too for her third book on bookbinding), Keith Smith
also wonderful:
Books, boxes and wraps by Marilyn Webberley
Making Journals by hand by Jason Thompson
Jean Kropper's Handmade Books and Cards
Making Memory books by hand by Feliciano
I teach a ton of bookbinding, art journaling and other classes and I refer
my students to ANY of these titles. For 'newbies' I recommend Cover to
Cover by Shereen LaPlantz as it is one of the bibles of bookbinding!
I can never get enough of book arts books ;)

Best
Kelly Kilmer
Egorey99@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Upcoming classes: So CA, No CA, CT, NY, AZ and more TBA
Art journaling, bookbinding, collage, decoupage, assemblage and more!