[BKARTS] Wood Engraving Class in Seattle

Dear List(s), I would like to announce my upcoming Wood Engraving Intensive starting April 16 thru May 14, once a week, for three hours at the(SVC) School of Visual Concepts, 500 Aurora Ave N, Seattle, Washington, www.svcseattle.com phone 206-623-1560. I have been teaching engraving out of my own studio, but am now affiliated with the SVC. For more info and pricing, go to the above website....Thank you, Carl Montford candbmontford@xxxxxxxxxxxx