[BKARTS] first time workshop

Hey everyone,

I'm terribly excited because it looks like I will be
doing my first public demonstration and workshop very
soon. I was hoping some of the veteran binders out
there could offer some advice for the first timer.

Basically it looks like I'll be doing a VERY public
demo of Japanese bookbinding at Washington's National
Cherry Blossom Festival (if they can find room for me)
on April 5th and then an seperate members only
workshop in a few weeks to teach some basic Japanese
binding techniques.

Any hints and suggestions would be greatly
appreciated, especially about dealing with crowds of
people going by and how to break the ice in a
workshop.

Thanks,
Yuka