[BKARTS] One, Two, Many / One Too Many

I have some copies left of Ya-Trang and the Magic Pearl, a childrens book I published many years ago to raise money for Vietnamese War Relief. Ill send a copy to anyone making a donation to Doctors Without Borders.

Doctors Without Borders is a humanitarian aid group that won the Nobel Peace Prize in 1999. They have just announced that they will not be withdrawing their staff from Baghdad.  If you go to their web-site:

http://doctorswithoutborders.org

You can find out what they do and then make a donation. Then if you send me a copy of your confirmation (along with your address) I will send you a copy of my book.

Ya-Trang and the Magic Pearl is my translation of a folk-tale collected in Vietnam about a hunter who found the Pearl of Wisdom, and lost it, and never forgave himself. It was printed on an A.B. Dick 360 with some of the innovative techniques developed at Come! Unity Press. Some pages required as many as seven separate plates. The calligraphy is by Ellen Quackenbos and the printing, designing and publishing were mine.

Peace and Solidarity,

Paul T Werner
218 East Fifth Street, #2E
New York, NY 10003

http://theorangepress.com

WOID: A journal of visual language
DRAGONSBLOOD AND ASHES, a project to research and practice the techniques of the medieval scribe