[BKARTS] cutting/niedecker

I'm looking for a place to cut paper in los angeles & am wondering
if anyone can help -- I used to use the guillotine at CBA but sadly,
am cutterless in my new home.  any ideas?  I live on the east side,
in silverlake.

also, I had a gasp after reading dani's email a bit too quickly,
thinking lorine niedecker was posthumously subscribed to the
book arts list!!  I suppose she is, in a way...

christine pichini