Re: [BKARTS] MFA Programs

Hi dani--
Check out the CALIFORNIA COLLEGE OF ARTS AND CRAFTS

http://www.ccac-art.edu/

Regards,

Aurora Fox

MORNINGSTAR BOOKS
2740 Prince Street
Berkeley, CA 94705    510-655-5156     aurora@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Member IOBA -- Independent Online Booksellers Association

shop our books on-line at:
TomFolio.com
http://www.tomfolio.com/shop/MorningstarBooks/

Bibliodirect.com
http://www.bibliodirect.com/dealer_details.php?DealerID=238

Choosebooks.com
http://www.choosebooks.com/dealer_details.jsp?dealer_id=2137

Abebooks.com
http://www.abebooks.com/home/MORNINGSTARBOOKS2

Specializing in Alaskan  & Women Studies books
We are always buying books in these areas.
I only have a small percentage of my stock currently
listed on-line, so if you are looking for a particular book
and do not see it here, please contact me. I specialize in
Alaskan books & Women studies, but I also  have stock in
other subject areas, including pop-up books, photography
books, art books, modern first editions, and a smattering
of odd & unusual