[BKARTS] Topic: Hydraulic press for sale

From: Robbin Ami Silverberg
Dobbin Mill, Brooklyn, NY
For sale: I am finally getting a new hydraulic press (which will be motorized
- hurrah!) and my old one is available.  I built it in 1989 with the help of
a steel fabrication worker from the shops here in Greenpoint.
Platens (top & bottom): Resin-coated maple plywood
Platen size: 36" x 40"
daylight: 8"
20 ton hydraulic jack
on castors.
Price: best offer!
Please get in touch with me by email or phone:
DobbinMill@xxxxxxx, or 718-388-9631