[BKARTS] Hand tools on eBay

Good morning,
  I've posted a small brass corner ornament and a set of
older handle letters on eBay; auctions end tonight and Saturday.
Mention Book_Arts and I'll pay shipping and insurance.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3123459239
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3123232270

Gracias!

Bill